Q1 Why choose Fulltide Enterprise?
Fulltide is the biggest Supplier of Recycled Poly Fabric in Taiwan, our core values are as below:
- Sustainable Environmentally Friendly Fabrics
- Professional Functional Finishing Coating
- Sustainability Action Plan
- Green Production Equipment
- High Production Efficiency
- GRS/BLUESIGN®/CHEM-IQSM/HIGG INDEX 3.0/Clean by Design
- ISO 9001 / 14001 / 50001 / 45001
- Green Production Guarantee
- Digitize Products Services
- Fulltide E-Commerce Platform
- Customized Service
Q2 What is Fulltide slogan?
WE GOT YOU: The Fulltide Spirit in the Corporate World
We take innovative and professional functional textiles as the main core and use energy-saving and environmentally friendly manufacturing processes to produce environmentally friendly products. It combines world outdoor brands to become its strategic alliance partners and forms a green supply chain with global brands.
The concept that we want to deliver to customers, we will always understand what you want, we support you, and we will always be there. For all the different areas of bags, sports, fashion, and outdoor, just look for Fulltide. | WE GOT YOU
Q3 How's your production capacity?
We have 43 sets of dyeing & setting equipment, 14 sets of functional finishing process machines, and 17 sets of R&D small-scale customized equipment. The annual production volume of bag fabrics in Recycled Poly has reached 23 million yards.
Q4 What products can you provide?
Fulltide provides various functional fabrics as below:
1. Verify Sustainable Materials
Solution Dye Yarn
Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR)
Water Base PU
PUR Laminating (Non-Solvent Finishing)
Q5 What is your future sustainability goal?
Fulltide not only dedicated itself to producing environmental protection products with the energy-saving process but also ensure all products are up to the standard of EU reach. In future development, Fulltide will continuously accomplish energy saving via improving equipment and energy-saving process. With the principle of energy-saving and carbon reduction, we'll devote our best to the welfare of the earth.
Future Sustainability Goal
- 2022 - Changed C6 W/R into PFC Free
- 2024 - Changed all Polyester into Recycled
- 2025 -To be the most green production manufacturer for the equipment & industrial fabrics.
Q6 What international certifications do you have to meet brand standards?
Fulltide approved the global certification from Bluesign partner and GRS (Global Recycle Standard) certified.
Q7 What actions do you reduce Textile industrial pollution and carbon footprint?
- Carbon Reduction: 2016-2020 Production of 1000yds cloth has reduced carbon emissions by 25%
- Water-Saving: Continuous investment in water-saving machines and equipment, and installation of wastewater recovery and steam recovery systems, has reached 67% of water energy-saving results.
Q8 Where can you search for more information about Fulltide?
Q9 Digital transformation is essential to the textile industry, what services do you provide?
We provide digital service, delivering prompt products and service that boosts customer solutions.
◆Fabric Digital Library
Q10 Do you offer small quantities of fabric stock?
Reuse overstock fabric to make sustainable product, you can visit STOCK page to looking for any you may like.
Q11 Who is your Co-operative brand?
We cooperate with leisure sports brands Nike, Adidas, Puma, Under Armour, and Decathlon to develop a full range of environmentally friendly fabrics, and extensively apply environmentally friendly fabrics to sports backpacks, making our company the world's largest supplier of environmentally friendly backpack fabrics. At present, it has successfully entered the leading brand of outdoor sports and has become the designated supplier of more than 30 brands such as The North Face, Patagonia, Vaude, Jack Wolfskin... etc.
You can visit Our customers page.